The International Welcome Service of Paris-Saclay University is available at the GATE from Monday to Friday, from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
It is also possible to make an appointment for the afternoon, in the offices of the Pôle Accueil International at the DRIE (Bâtiment 300, rue du Château, 91400 Orsay) by writing to <email@example.com>
This service is intended for University Paris-Saclay students only (masters Paris-Saclay included).
Students enrolled in a degree at another University or school ( engineer course for exemple) as well as doctoral students (Passeport-talent researcher status) must make an appointment with Science Accueil information point (PISA) at the GATE
Support schemes for international students and researchers
Université Paris-Saclay provides you with a variety of services and documentation to welcome international students and researchers under the best conditions.
- With our app, get personalized information and a step-by-step calendar detailing all the necessary steps you must undertake before and upon your arrival in France. E-International Welcome Solution
- International mentoring programme : Thanks to the Buddy programme, each international student or PhD student is matched with a local student, who can support him/her in his/her administrative procedures, show him/her around, share local tips for students and have him/her discover the French way of living. More information. Register here
- Read the International Welcome desk pages with useful information about your stay in France
- Discover the welcome guide for international PhD students and researchers and the student guide
- French as a foreign language courses thanks to the DELTA platform
The University in a nutshell
Université Paris-Saclay offers a comprehensive and varied range of Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD degrees, renowned internationally thanks to the University’s reputation for research excellence and the commitment of its academic staff. The University’s constituent faculties, institutes and component institutions all contribute to the curricula with cutting-edge specialised courses in Science and Engineering, Life Sciences and Health, and Social Sciences and Humanities.
The University shares 275 laboratories with the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA), the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), the Institut des Hautes Etudes Scientifiques (IHES), the French National Research Institute for Agriculture, Food and Environment (INRAE), the National Institute for Research in Digital Science and Technology (INRIA), the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM) and the French Aerospace Lab (ONERA). Université Paris-Saclay currently represents 13% of France’s research potential.
Located in the south of Paris on vast sites that stretch across Paris, Orsay, Évry and Versailles, Université Paris-Saclay benefits from a strategic geographical and socio-economic position that is strengthened by its international visibility.
Université Paris-Saclay is nested in a protected natural area close to Paris, at the very heart of a dynamic economic hub.
With 48,000 students, 9,000 researchers and lecturers, and 11,000 technical and administrative staff members, Université Paris-Saclay is a driving force for the development of its local area and one of France’s leading institutions.
Join a French university that is inclusive, renowned for its excellence and open to the world.
Learn more about Université Paris – Saclay :International Welcome Desk Master's programmes
Prise de rendez en ligne
Votre rendez-vous est bien enregistré pour le
Thank you scheduling appointment with us.
Schedules and appointments
GATE is also about cultural discovery events, scientific meetings or thematic workshops that we organize for you throughout the Paris-Saclay region. So take your agendas!View all