Science Accueil facilitates all your installation procedures. Meet us on the GATE, an agent will guide you through all your procedures, including checking residence requests if necessary. The organization has been a specialist for more than 22 years in supporting the mobility of scientists, from initial reception (administrative procedures, housing search) to sustainable reception (learning French, discovering French culture, organizing social events).
Science Accueil’s mission is to personalize the professional mobility or training path of scientists (students, doctoral students, post-doctoral fellows, researchers, company employees, etc.).
Science Accueil is one of the founding members and co-pilot of GATE.
Its missions within GATE are as follows:
- It manages and leads the international reception of scientists and doctoral students at the
within the platform
- It runs a Science Reception Information Point. (PISA) for residence permit checks and all operations concerning installation procedures
- It ensures the engineering of the platform with regard to the production of information sheets for beneficiaries on all aspects of their stay in France, the development of a tool for sharing with host institutions (access to a database while respecting data confidentiality).
- It coordinates the offices and workshops of GATE’s partners
Science Accueil is present during GATE opening hours to:
- get information in French and English
- guide you through the GATE, from one operator to another
- help you in any difficulties you may have in completing official documents
Considered an asset in the scientific attractiveness of the region, Science Accueil has the support of the Paris-Saclay Urban Community and the Ile-de-France Region. A reference centre, Science Accueil has been labelled as a Euraxess service centre by the European Community for more than ten years.