Main GATE – Caisse d’Allocations Familiales
CAF is a public agency serving families. Its policy is based on the payment of financial assistance and support to the family. The objective is to be able to respond to the situations of all families and to adapt to difficult situations.
The objective for this structure is to be able to respond to the situations of all families and to adapt to difficult situations. Support is provided in 4 priority areas:
- support for families in their daily lives,
- the reception of young children,
- access to housing,
- the fight against precariousness.
La Caf de l’Essonne receives you by appointment. If you want to know where you can make an appointment, you can consult their opening days and hours on the schedule. Appointments are held at the GATE offices
What is a caf.fr relay point?
This point allows you to:
- Facilitate access to Caf rights and services
- Provide general or personalized information, simple for any user wishing to know the benefits and services that can meet his situation
- Allow access to institutional websites (caf.fr, mon-enfant.fr, Facebook) and support the user in using the services if necessary
- Assist in the creation of a file
- Direct to competent partners when the request or complexity does not fall within its scope of response
For whom? For whom?
- Anyone who wishes to have information about Caf’s services
- Any recipient of the Essonne for the follow-up of his file
A specific link to the section for international nationals on the CAF website
My useful documentsCAF online services Essonne CAF Online CAF online service CAF tutorial brochures - multilingual
Schedules and appointments
GATE is also about cultural discovery events, scientific meetings or thematic workshops that we organize for you throughout the Paris-Saclay region. So take your agendas!View all