Frequently Asked Questions PISA

Who can request an appointment with the Sub-prefecture through PISA?

All students, researchers and employees who are attached to the Sub-prefecture of Palaiseau and who have no reference in their home institution.

Which establishments have a referent at the Sub-prefecture?

The establishments that have a referent for making appointments with the Sub-prefecture are:


  • Université Paris-Saclay, its component establishments and associate members :
    • CentraleSupélec,
    • AgroParisTech
    • Institut d’optique graduate school
    • Université Versailles Saint-Quentin(UVSQ)
  • l’École Polytechnique,
  • l’ENSTA-Paris Tech,
  • HEC,
  • CEA,
  • l’ENSAE,
  • Télécom ParisTech,
  • IHES
  • INRIA Palaiseau


If the CAF, CPAM, Crous advisors are not on the GATE on the day of my visit, can I ask my questions or get help filling out my registration form?

Yes, a GATE or PISA agent will be able to answer you and help you register online. In the event of a major problem, you may be asked to make an appointment with one of our partners.