Find an accomodation
What is the procedure for finding accommodation for international students?
If you are an international student enrolled in an institution in France, you can apply for Crous accommodation as soon as the complementary phase opens (July 9) on trouverunlogement.lescrous.fr
You can also:
- Ask your future higher education institution about specific housing solutions that may be available to you. To find out about the conditions of allocation, contact the housing department of your future establishment directly.
- Consult the offers proposed by private individuals on Lokaviz.fr the non-commercial student housing central. Some offers are labeled by the Crous teams: you can then be sure that they meet certain requirements.
– Compliance with the regulatory criteria for decent housing (surface area, safety, etc. )
– Energy performance of buildings
– Amount of the rent, charges and any services
– Compliance with good practice in terms of rental relations between the lessor and the tenant
– Location close to higher education establishments and sports and cultural facilities