(Updated on July 23,2021)
Extension of the sanitary pass to several places receiving the public
- July 21: the sanitary pass is compulsory for all leisure and cultural places gathering more than 50 people;
- Beginning of august: the health pass becomes compulsory in cafés, restaurants, shopping centers, hospitals, retirement homes, medical and social establishments, for travel by plane, train and bus for long-distance journeys.
VACCINATION IN FRANCE
- Vaccination is mandatory for all persons in contact with frail persons (caregivers, non-caregivers, professionals and volunteers). Controls will be carried out from September 15.
- Specific vaccination campaigns will be set up for high school and university students at the beginning of the school year.
- A booster campaign will be introduced for the first French people vaccinated in the first days of September.
- PCR tests will be made chargeable in the fall, except in the case of a medical prescription.
The wearing of masks outdoors will be discontinued ( except in the case of gatherings, queues, markets, stadiums, etc.).
Higher education: 50% of the workforce until the beginning of the school year in September.
Regarding the holding of examinations :
- the tests are maintained for the brevet and the baccalauréat. For BTS and CPGE students in high schools, classes will resume under the same conditions as for high school students;
- CPGE: competitive exams are held in person;
- possible make-up session for BTS students;
exams and midterms will be held in person in May and June. The competitive exams are maintained without change.
How to benefit from the 1 euro meal in the Crous?
The President of the Republic, Emmanuel Macron, announced on January 21 the extension of the 1 euro meal in the Crous to all students without means test for the duration of the health crisis. To benefit from it you only need to have an Izly account.
Students who wish to do so can benefit from two meals per day at 1 euro each, to be taken away only during the health crisis.
Psychological support voucher
On March 10, 2021, the Ministry of Higher Education is launching a national platform for psychological support for students, developed with the French Federation of Psychologists and Psychology. This is a concrete application of the “psych vouchers” mentioned by Emmanuel Macron in January. The platform allows students to select a partner psychologist (more than 600 for the moment) and to benefit from three free 45-minute consultations without advance payment (in the office or by teleconsultation).
A listening service has also been set up by the Ile-de-France region.
Until now, the rule has been to practice telework systematically for all activities that allow it. Since June 9, companies must determine, after discussions between management and employee representatives, a minimum number of telework days for each employee.
as part of the reinforcement of sanitary measures, the national protocol in companies has been updated;
Outdoor and indoor events
The “health pass” is mandatory for recreational and cultural venues with more than 50 people.
Anyone 18 years of age or older must present proof of full vaccination, a negative PCR test less than 48 hours old or proof of recovery from Covid-19 infection to gain access to these venues and events.
The cultural and leisure venues concerned are notably theaters, amusement parks, concert halls, festivals, sports venues and cinemas
Since July 9, nightclubs can reopen with a protocol specific (“pass sanitaire” regardless of the number of customers.).